1. Work with Unit Marketing Managers and Marketing Communications team to develop integrated digital marketing plans for product launches, marketing campaigns, as well as website content and usability optimization.
2. Develop the website testing strategic roadmap for all web properties and effectively report on and communicate to others the results of any new tests or website changes across all business channels.
3. Ensure all digital initiatives and activities make a measurable impact and are consistent with overall marketing strategy via goal tracking, analytics and reporting.
4. Serve as subject matter expert on best practice in each digital marketing channel, offering advice and ideas to Marketing Manager and Marketing Communications, so as to ensure all campaigns and efforts align with current best practices.
5. Look for opportunities to improve existing programs and capitalize on untapped opportunities or emerging technologies and trends.
6. Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data to form the strategic foundation for ongoing testing and optimization.